corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEWQUAY!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NEWQUAY!!!
Cavey

User status: Offline
21st Jul 03 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not too bad, best night i had there was in a Drum n Bass club across from Walkabout, can't remember what it was called

Other than that there are a few others which weren't too bad, there's a fair few nice pubs there too.
Mikorsa16v

22nd Jul 03 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that was the koola bar across from the walkabout. was wank when we went there on a hip hop night, didnt stay for long.

i have just come back from two weeks staying at smugglers haven, was quite good. lots of corsas about, wish i had taken my car down, but i could start drinking on the way down on the train was a laugh.

the best clubs are
berties
sailors (despite the name )
the beach (a bit cheesy, but hey)
tall trees

they are all good!

you must go to senor dicks mexican restaurant, cos then u can go round singing seen your dick to random people, was funny at the time, when pissed.
try fosters bar and club, a bit out the way but happy hour 4-7pm every day! £1.30 a pint cant complain, also everywhere (apart from Springbok) has 50p pool tables, i remember them check out my pics thread too, chucked some pics on there. was quality hols.
big_julian

22nd Jul 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am off to newquay on the 3rd of august! staying in some B&B! hollyoaks guest house or something. Not takin my car down taking my mums, so if u see a sky blue PUG 206 going round come have a chat dudes! see ya laters!!!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEWQUAY!!! 23 database queries in 0.0073390 seconds