corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Seriously Fu**ing Pis**d Off

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seriously Fu**ing Pis**d Off
corb

User status: Offline
20th Jul 03 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got an SPL reading done today, 144.7. Not happy at all
TOMAS

20th Jul 03 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MAN, wots up with these meters these days... it must be the weather Im facing a crisis... Basically for another £250 i can DOUBLE my system bass i.e another TWO 12" typeR's and another 900WRMS between them. Im seriously considering it. Should be tight space - 5amps, 4 12" sealed subs and an optima battery and keeping my back seats lol But at the end of the day im SQ...
corb

20th Jul 03 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah, some saxo with two 12L5's got 145.9.

I need to get the other 2 subs, and soon! And this time, the power to drive them properly, and plenty of batteries and a new alternator and............... Bloody hell, this is starting to look expensive!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Seriously Fu**ing Pis**d Off 24 database queries in 0.0124381 seconds