corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just had a verbal warning at Halfords....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just had a verbal warning at Halfords....
Chris P

User status: Offline
16th Jul 03 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker
I got banned from drinking alcohol at work as i'm a van driver ( well for 2 more days)

Funny you should say that Andy

I got sacked for drinking alcohol at work

Four bottles of Wicked Blue in a space of about 2 hours

But they took me back on cuz I was such a good worker
luca2020

16th Jul 03 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a written warning because i wore a black t-shirt at work and this 1 gay boss wanted me to wear a black shirt

funny thing is tho he gave me a set of new rules for the place and it clearly stated in their that a black t-shirt or shirt must be warn lol, pissed him right off, cock anyway i dont work their anymore (it was bar work by the way)
Fear

16th Jul 03 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a written warning for throwing Dough around(I work in a Bakery!) that narrowly missed customers!!!!!

My mate got a written warning for eating a doughnut, well i should say getting caught eating a doughnut cuz we all do it everyday!!!!!
wytey

17th Jul 03 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the place I used to work, we got banned from having ne alcohol it was fine till a few took it too far, and started coming back from lunch pissed as a fart

then they banned the smokers from smoking at the front and side of the building.

internet surfing is banned also with exception to sites that they deem relevent to work. but I think we did take the mickey with that one like surfing for new jobs
Chris P

17th Jul 03 at 07:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well at least I'm not the only one to get some sort of warning then

BTW some of the were funny as fcuk
chris_uk
Premium Member

17th Jul 03 at 07:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got banned off the internet at work for being on here so much1 i mean WTF! still go on it tho

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just had a verbal warning at Halfords.... 23 database queries in 0.0099771 seconds