corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Joke

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Joke
NovaGTE

User status: Offline
15th Jul 03 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two friends were playing golf when one pulled out a cigar. He didn't have a lighter, so he asked his friend if he had one. "I sure do," he replied while he reached into his golf bag and pulled out a 12 inch Bic lighter.

Wow!" said his friend, "Where did you get that monster lighter?" "I got it from my genie." "You have a genie?" "Yes, right here in my golf bag." "Could I see him?" He opens his golf bag and out pops a genie.

The friend asks the genie, "Since, I'm a good friend of your master, will you grant me one wish?" "Yes I will'" the genie replies. The friend asks the genie for a million bucks. The genie hops back into the golf bag and leaves him standing there, waiting for his million bucks.
Suddenly, the sky begins to darken and the sound of a million ducks flying overhead is heard. The friend tells his golfing partner, "I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!"

He answers, "I forgot to tell you that the genie is hard of hearing. Do you really think I asked him for a 12 inch Bic?"
Cybermonkey

15th Jul 03 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HA YHA HA thats good!
3CorsaMeal

15th Jul 03 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as soon as the ducks fell, i was onto that genie

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Joke 23 database queries in 0.0084419 seconds