corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » friggin lowlife scum - now in the right forum :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author friggin lowlife scum - now in the right forum :)
wytey

User status: Offline
   14th Jul 03 at 02:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finished work bout 30 mins ago, when I left, I found that some lowlife scum has dislodged my driver side mirror, and smashed my passenger side mirror..... not only that, they did the same to my bro's audi a3 as well

not really a big deal, and not gonna cost a lot to replace, just the passenger side mirrors themselves.... but it's the principle

if I ever find out who did it, they are going to have an accident with my torque wrench which I keep in the boot

it doesn't matter how pissed they were, it's uncalled for, and I've never ever done that to anyones car, as I wish it not be done to mine

looks like the next item to buy for the car is the clifford concept600 that or get a lift off my dad n leave my car at home not that my dads merc is safe..... they've ripped the bonnet badge thing off numerous times, at one stage, he got that pissed off he just left it off

wish I never gone back to working for my parents.... then my car wouldn't be subjected to such knobheads, I'd have my evenings and weekends free
Ben
Banned

14th Jul 03 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i feel its a jelous spitefull employee! who is doin this ! find em sack em and beat em

Tw@s why dont ppl say it to ur face and solve problem out with u!

its a cowardly way of getting to sum1
wytey

16th Jul 03 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah... all employee's are family and with the exception of my sis, they drive better cars

was a festival or summat on over the weekend.... looks like it was just a one off.......... but for precaution.... getting a clifford concept600 installed, and as soon as there is a spot right outside the business... I move it there or might park it outside the local cop shop, and let the alarm annoy the hell outta them
Icy

16th Jul 03 at 01:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i get paranoid while at work coz always neds about drinkin etc hangin about.
not had ne trouble yet tho.
hate workin for parents too
wytey

16th Jul 03 at 01:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

icy know how ya feel... I woulda turned it down and stayed where I was, but my dad had a back op last yr, and well... shouldn't be working, but he's doing what he can to help, and he was the main chef so for his and family sake, I've gone back to help for their last few working yrs before retiring.

after that, life should be back to normal normal working hours, then out on the booze at night

saying that tho.... I am saving more than I used to
leeshez

16th Jul 03 at 05:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fluffin barstools where my bro works the kids near the shop give him S***.
1 they kicked the mirror of his fiesta then th other side.
2 they kicked the mirror of his astra (white one )
3 on his new astra the w4nkrs have put his rear screen through.
He told them at work but they said what can we do little gits if i saw them i would have a word
mav

16th Jul 03 at 05:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

makes u
Icy

16th Jul 03 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wytey
saying that tho.... I am saving more than I used to

yeh coz u cant get to go out
hence no spendin
wytey

17th Jul 03 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye... did consider going out to a club straight after work... but rather pointless for a few hrs

leeshez.... yea it sucks dunnit law needs to be changed so that if they kick your mirror off, you can break that leg etc

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » friggin lowlife scum - now in the right forum :) 23 database queries in 0.0094481 seconds