corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jills Engine....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jills Engine....
BeArDy

User status: Offline
11th Jul 03 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member

hi jill after reading what shit has been said about me and my work that u have been telling people i would like to know whats going on with you and your car as i am here to help out in anyway needed and we told u that once we gave you your car back, but you have not been in contact with us for anything, or to info us of any problem u have come across, the only time i heard from you was the time u said there was alittle oil on the floor on the bodyshop, and once i got your txt within 10mins i had rang the bodyshop and spoke to them about it, where he told me it was nothing to worry about. as i agreed you havent had your car back long from the bodyshop but it would of been nice for you to come to me and talk to me about your engine before going off to others slaggin me and my work off, where i had no idea what it going on.

now i have been info'ed of the problem i can only say i will help in anyway i can, and i am upset it has had to go this far.

i have got the report from the Vauxhall u got and by the looks of it, it needs a full gasket set and CV boot. Now i am willing to Fix the engine as i a feel some way to blame as i put you in contact with a supplyer for the engine, and will do the work no charge in whatever way u feel best.
- come to yours, with tool engine lift etc. go and talk to your alarm bloke before hand and fix it there at your garage.
- come to yours ring RAC and get it trailers to mine and fix it there
- you drive it up to ares and we fix it at mine.

i can not say anymore i know you have to get the car sorted at the bodyshop first, get your car back and a think about what you want to do and get back to me ASAP as i really think this has gone to far and needs sorted one way or another

thanx
beardy

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Jills Engine.... 23 database queries in 0.0107210 seconds