corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Sunday Nite @ aberdeen beach

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sunday Nite @ aberdeen beach
thako

User status: Offline
11th Jul 03 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think REVS will be in attendence and every man and his dog are headin up here, a heap o folk fae the whole of scotland are comin out so hopefully see yas out
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

11th Jul 03 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thako mate you could help me out here mate, you have access to all the Corsa drivers up there fancy spreading the word a bit about corsasport?? i would but im a little out of business till January 15th i can have flyers made up etc
thako

12th Jul 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mate i will do, i will join and be a premium memeber, ill need help wi some pics for it could you help?? yip i will ill speak to some peeps
wee_kev

12th Jul 03 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what time is all this happening?
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

13th Jul 03 at 19:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probs already been matey and Thacko if you need any pics or any help mate give me a shout i'm always available to help spread the word and i will see you all at a BOD meet in 6 months time

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Sunday Nite @ aberdeen beach 24 database queries in 0.0089982 seconds