corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » et 35 17" will major amounts of work need to be done

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author et 35 17" will major amounts of work need to be done
ajscorsa

User status: Offline
10th Jul 03 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not bothered bout the wheels just wanna make arches big any way.

im gonna get the wheels then sell them on and buy a nice set of 15's maybe 16's if i can get some more cash
Kris TD

10th Jul 03 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corb has wide arch so loads of the metal has been cut away dont forget. hes wheels will be rubbing on the inner arch which is solvable by longer bump stops.
ajscorsa

10th Jul 03 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gona go for it not bothered if they rub if they do ill sell them if they dont ill keep them
Lisa

10th Jul 03 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my last 2 sets of wheels have been et 38 and i've had no problems. the reason why is that my last wheels where only available in that when i bought them and the ones i've got on now are the only set in the country in chrome as far as i know as they where a demo set.
ajscorsa

10th Jul 03 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your wheels are very nice.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » et 35 17" will major amounts of work need to be done 23 database queries in 0.0101159 seconds