corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » Southampton meet?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Southampton meet?
Ollie_Corsa

User status: Offline
8th Jul 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone fancy having a corsasport meet in southampton? Theres always nova boys and fords at Hedge end but they have no idea how to mod a car properly! Thought it would be good if we could fill the retail park with sorted Corsa's! Anyone up for that?
SilverSport1.4

10th Jul 03 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be up 4 that mate. There are often a load of shitters razzing about in Hedge End. Sure C3 LJG and Juni0r would be as well. Put a post in the South Central forum.
RichR
Premium Member

12th Jul 03 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im back in OSuthampton in October - go to the instiutute - Ive posted so many times trying to find peopel from soton who ar eon here and no1s ever replied - pics of my car are in Stubbsy garage

I'll meet up some time

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » Southampton meet? 23 database queries in 0.0102968 seconds