corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » PIcs of my car.. what u think??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PIcs of my car.. what u think??
Kris TD

User status: Offline
6th Jul 03 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
colour code as much as you can, but still the paint is so faded it might look worse.

easily sorted using some g7 or g10 rubbing copmpound, really brings the colour back to the roof etc... my bro has a red corsa too and it had faded stupid amounts, its a p reg too.
koolkorsa

6th Jul 03 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it just me or does the sunroof seem to tilt rather high? i'm sure mine dont go up that much.
Rob R

6th Jul 03 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

colour code all bumpers n wheel arches.
get rid of kenwood sunstrip- its not relevant n looks tripe
paint ya wheels black
get rid of red mesh
paint wing mirrors red
try n do a remotely good wiring job with sub n amp
erm........sell it?
luca2020

6th Jul 03 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa^Dan
cheers guys for the info and reccomendations.. tbh rnd ere it would be classed as a 1/2 modded decent car... tbh its better than stadard!

as for ice, i cant afford/dont wnat big bass, its only for the background bit and its good enough for me, i now have uprated rear speakers since there wernt any.

as for the bumper yes its a pre97 bumper (oln a 98 car CONFUSING eh! - Corsa trip)

i did have too cut it how ever i cant find anythingt oo fill the gaps with yet.

There is a spoiler too go onit... but thats a bit fo a secret atm no doubt i will show u all later, and i dont no if u noticed but theres a dint in the bonnet form my mums landrover disco rear door... thats getting sorted...

and it will b getting c/ced wing mirrors...

i aint gonna do alot too it cos its now done 70k! ona R plate, and its only worht £1500 so im going too run it into the gorund so too speak, then get a engion conversion!somthing like a Corsa sport 1.4 into it

the body work is fine apart form the B pillars cracking soon tobe sorted

anywaylads

cheers...

BTW subs r "Boss Sound"

ur car is not a 1/2 modded decent car, its practley standard made worse

what do u mean by a secreat spoiler?

my cars done well more than 70k, but ive spent over a couple of grand on it so 70k aint alot of miles

dont bother getting a 1.4 engine conversion, what is the point? ull get hardley any power gain for alot of money, ur better of buying a 1.4 sri/sport as it will be a hell of alot cheeper + u get the brakes, suspension, gearbox and all the other stuff ud need

im not avin a go at u, its just that uve done really tacky mods and imo u need to reverse what uve done, put it back to standard and start again with some of the above 'cheep' but good mods e.g. colour coding, corsa c clear side repeaters, painting ur interior (done propley tho, look in the guide section) and other ideas in the guide section

just because ur done have alot of money at tho mo, dont mean u cant have a nice lookin car
Xs

6th Jul 03 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep sorry if that thing trundled by me id prob point and laugh. soz
mike_southside

6th Jul 03 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was in the same postion as u, didnt have a great deal of money to spend.
one of the first things i did was get clear side repeters, make ur car look alot better and up to date. the next thing was interior mods. i colour coded the dash side air vents and top ring by the steering wheel. also got things like new mats, gear nobs. i got a momo sliver jet steering well extreamly cheap, considering it is a 130 pounds and i got it for 50, i have just finished colour coding my buppers, looks 10 times better. and now with my new rims, it looks gansta!!.

i do agree dont buy things because they are cheeps, things like slickers look shit if u dont have very modded car. keep on saving mate,
NPac

7th Jul 03 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh dear, what the fuck, get that corsa to fuck its bad shit and a embarrasment to all corsa's, sell it and with the money u have left get a blow job off ya mam ya gay fuck.
and-m

7th Jul 03 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know its bad but thats harsh!
jaffa

7th Jul 03 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone has to start somewhere I don't see the need for so many negative comments.
Mine was a standard corsa merit when i started.
Like said before little mods like new repeaters etc will help tidy it up while you are saving up.
remove stickers, neons red mesh and any other 'halfords specials' to make it look less nova boy.

special spoiler? keep it simple with a fairly standard car

1.4 conversion? at least 1.6

ignore the muppets and their negative comments stick at it, small budget just means it takes longer, mine is three years and counting!
jaffa

7th Jul 03 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NPac
Oh dear, what the fuck, get that corsa to fuck its bad shit and a embarrasment to all corsa's, sell it and with the money u have left get a blow job off ya mam ya gay fuck.

NPac

7th Jul 03 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol that wasnt me m8, it was my m8 expresingin his feelings 2wards the car as i thought it was quite funny but i put a nice comment read up^^^ above the nasty 1
NPac

7th Jul 03 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well on page 1!!!
Kris TD

7th Jul 03 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine has taken 3 1/2 years so far
NPac

7th Jul 03 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines taken under a year up 2 now... i got big plans in the next couple of months thou.
PeteMTBer

7th Jul 03 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like an aftermarket sunroof to me.

My sunroof up as far as it goes.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll