corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fruit machines......

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fruit machines......
IntaCepta

User status: Offline
25th Jun 03 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep got jackpot twice in one day, treated my mates to a meal
Fraser Young

25th Jun 03 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of me really good mates family made their money thru games arcades... Me mate grew up around them as a result an there are loadsa tricks to clear the machines out without using them.... When we go to a pub we give him a few pound coins an he comes back with 100s it's mint...
StuartVRS

25th Jun 03 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i regularly travel on P&O for booze cruises and they have 250 quid jackpots and 500 quid ones too on theiur ferries. I could put in anything from 200-400 quid on a sailing but id always walk away with more. Its all a case of looking out for certain things, certain features it gives you. For example, i had been watching a bloke throw his money in one machine (well over 100 quid) and eventually he gave up as he had run out of money. Now i had seen the machine give him one feature three times in a row which he didnt collect and it was guaranteed jackpot. I walked on, 2 quid in, 500 out. Needless to say the bloke was extremely pissed off with me.
Colin.S

26th Jun 03 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A bloke i know used to do somthing with one of those electric things you use for lighting gas cookers.
Phil Hall

26th Jun 03 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsaCsxi> Similar thing happened to me. On a trip to see Ragners playCeltic on the P&O ferry I watched a guy put £50-£70 in a achine then I went straight on to the machine after hi, stuck £2 in and he actually walked over told me what to hold and when to collect and I got £100. He was pretty sound considering I was wearing blue and he was in green! So I bought him and his mates a round.
Pablo

26th Jun 03 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't understand them!
Phil Hall

26th Jun 03 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nor do I, Im usually too stoned and just get distracted and confused by the pretty lights
Pablo

26th Jun 03 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, lights are good when your stoned or really pissed... I just see if I can match the 3 things up if not I walk away but my mates play them all the time and I feel like a pleb if I stand by them watching!
3CorsaMeal

26th Jun 03 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always on the fruitys....like clio bloke says, best way is to keep making urself lose and then wait for the top prize.

Steer clear of Mazooma's, they usually crap, i find the barcrest ones and beel fruit are the best. Can usually alway win on em.....
Just gotta learn the technique and find the fruitys that use the same game....
Blade_sri

26th Jun 03 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£500 of pound coins is a lot to carry around!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fruit machines...... 23 database queries in 0.0113790 seconds