corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Somerset police are prized D*cks

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Somerset police are prized D*cks
Nismo

User status: Offline
24th Jun 03 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tonight they sat at the bottom of the road and when ever someone that has alloys or anything non standard they would pull them,

mate got producer cus car was to loud its a brand new MG standard how the Fcuk can that be.

I got producer for having For Sale signs in the car , When the Fcuk did that come illegal, i pay road tax i can advertise what ever the Fcuk i like, and he also demanded that i take the slogan off the bottom of my number plate (back off unless you have tits) because he found it offensive - shut up you leather panty clad pansey!!! have to show the plate at local police station tommorrow

Another mate got producer and £30 fine for chipped windscreen even though it passed the MOT like it.

what the funny thing was that every time someone left the car park he would drive out a one way road to pull them.

In total Shepton mallet traffic cops are prized d*cks do some thing useful with tax payers money,

Officer 630 GTF!!!!! G T F with your smart attitude.
Police Investigation Group

[Edited on 24-06-2003 by Nismo]
Adam_B

24th Jun 03 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like thats one copper with way too much power.
Nismo

24th Jun 03 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he needs a good smakin, dam traffic pig
Foz

24th Jun 03 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a court order for not doing a producer when i DID produce. So i went up the station i did it and sorted it out. Pulling away about 3 mins down the road i got pulled and fined £30 they 'let me off' a producer bcoz i explained where i had come from! We have people like Bin laden running free and they r worried about pulling modded cars.
Adam_B

24th Jun 03 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ita all about making the figures look good.
Fraser Young

24th Jun 03 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye, they not talking about quotas now an stuff?
leeshez

25th Jun 03 at 05:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they are doing there job not, catching real criminals ileagal cars and stuff. While they are pulling up for spending your hard earned cash on somthing nice for ya motor the thieven gits are in your house robbin you blind. Coppers. I had my car broke into they said nowt we can do and drove off.
Chris@Speedfreex

25th Jun 03 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we say this wek in week out bout cops, but the fact is they wont change, round ere is especially bad, basically down to a few nob head that like to race round a shopping centre, they cause so much hassle, for everyone else,

i also got blamed for making it worse by aving ashop near to the place where most of them gather,

im not condoning wot they do, as they are arses, 1 cop inparticular, is a prick round ere must only be 25 max. he drives modded car, andhes worst out the lot of em, h8s my turbo corsa, has also tried to tell me that and engine conversion is illegal, and ill be recieving a court order..................................6months l8r still not had one

they do need to pull there fingers out and leave well alone,

ok pull u over if sumthing is obviously rong wiv ur car, or ya speeding, but if ya not, they shud leave well alone
vibrio
Banned

25th Jun 03 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
Tonight they sat at the bottom of the road and when ever someone that has alloys or anything non standard they would pull them,

mate got producer cus car was to loud its a brand new MG standard how the Fcuk can that be.

I got producer for having For Sale signs in the car , When the Fcuk did that come illegal, i pay road tax i can advertise what ever the Fcuk i like, and he also demanded that i take the slogan off the bottom of my number plate (back off unless you have tits) because he found it offensive - shut up you leather panty clad pansey!!! have to show the plate at local police station tommorrow

Another mate got producer and £30 fine for chipped windscreen even though it passed the MOT like it.

what the funny thing was that every time someone left the car park he would drive out a one way road to pull them.

In total Shepton mallet traffic cops are prized d*cks do some thing useful with tax payers money,

Officer 630 GTF!!!!! G T F with your smart attitude.
Police Investigation Group

[Edited on 24-06-2003 by Nismo]

MOT only makes the car legal for that particular moment in time. it does nmt mean the car is road legal for the next 12 months. if your mate are unhappy with the treatment they got then you complain. politely but firm.

as for your slogan it is offensive
Super_si

25th Jun 03 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo

have to agree with that one! they were right

[Edited on 2525/0606/03030303 by Super_si]
Nismo

25th Jun 03 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe so but for sale signs in your window aint illegal!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Somerset police are prized D*cks 23 database queries in 0.0130808 seconds