corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can you fight?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can you fight?
Dan B

User status: Offline
24th Jun 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did kung fu for about 18 months before going to Uni, and on/off in Uni......that gave me the confidence, and also the self-control to only use it when absolutely necessary when talking your way out of a situation fails......the trainer also included a lot of street-fighting techniques (like using elbows and knees, getting out of bearhugs so that the opponent can't breathe, lots of useful stuff like that), rather than just sticking to the syllabus-stuff.

Went to the gym for about 3 years before Uni, aswell, which helped with toning......it kinda went downhill in Uni, with very cheap beer and take-away food, but I'm still very broad-shouldered from the weight-lifting at the gym.

Concentrated mostly on my legs then, though, and also when I did kung-fu......pretty handy with them for someone of my build, I was told.

Since I did kung-fu, though, I've never been in a fight outside of a sparring match, so either I'm good at talking my way out of situations, or I just avoid them in the first place!

[Edited on 24/06/2003 by Dan B]
luca2020

24th Jun 03 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DAYZEE
I've only been hit twice in the last couple of years when out. I've never thrown a punch back, never run and never gone down.
People tend to go away after you gob out the blood and offer them another one for free.
Its not worth getting into a fight these days. You'll either get a proper beating or arrested. Best to make them look silly and walk off.

If theirs lots of them, ill take the punch and just walk off, if theirs just 1 or 2 of them ill fight back

i play rugby and train kung fu, id still rather talk my way out of a situation but if push came to shove, like anyother person id have to fight, noway im gonna stand their and take a beating
kerzo

24th Jun 03 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know a guy who had a black belt in karate and got beat up on the street by a girl...it was hilarious coz they were both gunning for each other!!
Craig W

25th Jun 03 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suppose it's different for me, my job puts me in more confrontations in a week than most of you'll see in a year so it's more of a neccessity for me.
I love combat though so even if i wasn't a doorman i'd still train
Craig W

25th Jun 03 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
i know a guy who had a black belt in karate and got beat up on the street by a girl...it was hilarious coz they were both gunning for each other!!

Woollard

25th Jun 03 at 06:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I play ice hockey... course i know how to fight!!!

My mate got smacked in the face 5 times the other week, he just laughed at the kid, pretended to throw a punch back and the kid flinched and then ran away.LOL!! It was the funniest thing ive ever seen!!!!
Chris@Speedfreex

25th Jun 03 at 06:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

goinng to the gym, is a deterant to sum ppl, but it also, provokes sum blokes, to start on u,

i had a bloke cumup to me bout 2 weeks ago and sed "think ya fuking hard or sumthing,

i was like WTF u on about, becos of the clothes i was wearing, he decided he'd start on me, prick, he must of been 16/17maximum,

just laughed and turned me bak on him. nothingpisses meoff more than blokes that reckon there soooooooo fuking hard, and try and show it, by starting on everyone in site, there the ones that u c gettin there arse kicked week in week out.

as sum1 sed up top. its the quietest blokes that are the hardest, the ones that keep them selves to them selves
SRi_Lad

25th Jun 03 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, being big (not that I am) has it's pros and cons, people either find you a challenge and wanna fight you, or intimidating and keep away!
Steve
Premium Member

25th Jun 03 at 08:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im fucking hard as nails me noone mess
3CorsaMeal

25th Jun 03 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as long as u get a hard m8 u alright

i got a group of m8's (bikers, like hell's angels or something)), i only 21yrs, but they all 25+ some near 40yrs.........there's about 10 of em, and when i'm out with them (not v.often) they can do what they want.....VERY nutty bastards....3 of em r brothers and just absoluty bonkers.

I find most of the time, u don't need to fight, is good for revenge/ teaching someone a lesson, but not to sort out a problem. Make people feel stupid and they sort themselves out usually...
J da Silva

25th Jun 03 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve im up for scrappin with ya! with g.t.f pies
Bradz

25th Jun 03 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work pt as a doorman, and 99% of the time its sooo much easier to talk a situation down that fighting with some cunt.
But as said there is always some random wants to fight with u if ur big, more than likey just to prove a point to his mates or not.
Working on a door ive sen many litle guys kick the shit out of bigger guys, so funny to watch.

and then again ive seen some bigger guys that are plain mental.

Fighting aint clever.

But can be fun

oh yea nd i CAN fight

Bradz

[Edited on 25-06-2003 by Bradz]
RawKus

25th Jun 03 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im only 16 but i get started on all the time got some rough estates near my dads house (where i have no mates) and i always just take the beating off 1 of em rather than fight back an get 10 of em kikin me in on the floor.

I hate these scally bastids that always start on ppl 4 no real reason. ive started doin kik boxin n gon gym just 4 the hell of it nothin will stop the lil bastids round my end
Keeley

25th Jun 03 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had to stick up for myself when my ex used 2 hit me i glassd an ex of his after we split up cus of an arguement

but normally im quiet and normally let things go over my head unless somethin really pisses me off
Ben
Banned

25th Jun 03 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as for sticking up 4 mates , last yr this twat wa gonna beat me m8 up gaz (baza 31 on here) and this lad swun for me , so i cracked him , nxt thing is another lad is on my back , and another fcuker as well from sumwhere . made em look stupid tho as the callys all got a beating and all backed off when i kep goin at em , i just think when ur in a dodgy situation , u either kick the fcuk or get fcuk kicked off u !and i think fcuk it , chin in and give all i have got .And its seemed to have worked for me !other wise i know wi half of tossers round her if u get beat up and put on floor they will stamp on ur head and wunt think twice bout giving u brain damage!

Also last fight wa wi a well known figting lad , plays for halifax blue sox , he is big ,and i know from experiance it does mean fcuk all ! as he was slow , punched like a pussy , and went down straight away! and this guy is supposed to be summart! he also had like a shit load of mates behing him , lads and lasses and i think he started as he thought i wud be an easy target and it wud make him look good in front of his mate , well he lucked a right tw@ after , nose and mouth bleeding , bent over wi blood running from his face ! I Fukin h8 bullys and ppl who start for no reason ! just to look good!

[Edited on 120102 by Ben- (yorkshire)]
Rob R

25th Jun 03 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got the best sort of training ever, running for kent!! any trouble im str8 off, well if its only me, no cunt can catch me! if its m8s in trouble then i jus stay and fight, better odds if there is more of ya n less chance of ya gettin a good kik in!
Fraser Young

25th Jun 03 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by motorspeed
ive got the best sort of training ever, running for kent!! any trouble im str8 off, well if its only me, no cunt can catch me! if its m8s in trouble then i jus stay and fight, better odds if there is more of ya n less chance of ya gettin a good kik in!

I teach kids to fight an self defence, when i'm not training myself,
an that's what ive always taught... If u can run from a situation do it...

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can you fight? 23 database queries in 0.0140960 seconds