corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » so what round is lewis gonna win in??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author so what round is lewis gonna win in??
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Jun 03 at 21:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what round u reckon?

ive put a bet on 5th round....odds were 9/1

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
antonOO2

21st Jun 03 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it on pay per view
CORSA NUT

21st Jun 03 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will be a real test for him this one i feel

BUT round 8
Jamie

21st Jun 03 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whos he fighting?
stuyw

21st Jun 03 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that russian bloke - 32 wins in 33 fights, gunna b a close one i reckon.
its on radio 5 live i think

[Edited on 21-06-2003 by stuyw]
antonOO2

21st Jun 03 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it on tele?
FLY_BI_SRI

21st Jun 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whens it on and what channel ??
Jill
Premium Member

22nd Jun 03 at 01:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J-Me
Whos he fighting?

Vitali Klitschko (*spelling*)

quote:
Originally posted by FLY_BI_SRI
Whens it on and what channel ??

3.05am... Sky Pay per view sport I think.

Without a doubt Lewis with win this (I'll eat my hat if he doesn't! ) He was due to fight Johnson on this date (who had to pull out due to injury) and replaced him with Klitschko, who he was due to fight in late this year or early next. It may be a tough fight for Lewis cos he's half a stone heavier than when he fought Tyson and apparently Klitschko has fought (and beaten) some good men to get to where his is today, but I still think Lennox Lewis will win.

ROUND 4 or 6

JILL
Craig W

22nd Jun 03 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lewis will win, how easy it comes will be down to how bad Lewis wants it. He's got nothing to prove anymore, and is planning to retire in 12 months so may not be as hungry as he was with Holyfield/tyson etc.
Richie

22nd Jun 03 at 03:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Round Comments
1 At the opening bell Lewis edges forward looking to unleash his lethal right hand. The challenger spots the danger and ties him up before unleashing a number of booming rights of his own to claim the round.
2 Seconds in a big right hand from Klitschko catches Lewis forcing him to clinch. They eventually separate but the champion is caught by another booming right and wobbles badly.
The crowd are on their feet as both men trade shots. Klitschko is landing the heavier shots and has Lewis backing off.
3 The champion explodes into life at the start of the round and charges forward trying to catch his opponent cold. Klitschko is cut badly and Lewis starts to find the range with his jab.
At the bell the challenger steps gingerly back to his stool with blood pumping from a terrible wound above his left eye.
4 Again Lewis starts well and lands a big right hand before pushing Klitschko to the floor. The giant man from Kiev does not look too concerned by the cut and connects with a series of jabs.
Lewis is gasping dramatically for air and both men cling on for the final seconds.
5 The champion looks to impose himself with right hands but cannot find the telling punch he is looking for. Klitschko lands a crunching left hook and Lewis sags against the ropes.
With seconds remaining the challenger is forced back by a couple of stinging jabs.
6 A good left-right combination from Klitschko knocks his opponent's head back. Lewis answers back with a searing uppercut but the challenger shows a rock like chin and is unmoved.A messy round finishes with Klitschko on the receiving end of another fierce uppercut.
As the challenger returns to his corner uproar breaks out when the fight is brought to a halt by the referee who feels that his cut is far to serious for him to continue
Craig W

22nd Jun 03 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lewis was always going to win, wasn't as easy as he thought though eh! He was too heavy for the fight and wasn't in top condition/form... i bet he'll get a grilling by the media.
Still, a win is a win
S1MON

22nd Jun 03 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my comments

stay up all night watch the under card fights

end up falling asleep jsut before he comes on

pants

[Edited on 22-06-2003 by S1MON]
Craig W

22nd Jun 03 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S1MON
my comments

stay up all night watch the under card fights

end up falling asleep jsut before he comes on

pants

[Edited on 22-06-2003 by S1MON]

Ive done that before
S1MON

22nd Jun 03 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably didnt help that you got gradually more and more pissed the longer they drag it out

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » so what round is lewis gonna win in?? 24 database queries in 0.0131218 seconds