corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sorting my spoiler out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sorting my spoiler out
wee_kev

User status: Offline
21st Jun 03 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have chosen the spoiler that i am going to get but still need to sort a few things out.

These pics are of one called the Evo spoiler for a Corsa B and Evo spoiler for a Corsa C

There are also these pics of the Carzone Corsa C which looks the same spoiler to me - What do you think?

Is there any difference between the 3 spoilers?

As you all know by now i have a 5 door.

This is pics of my roof tip

Do you think i will have any probs getting it to fit and what one would be the best fit?

If anyone knows or has pics of the roof tip of a 3 door Corsa B(without Gsi spoiler) or the Corsa C roof tip it would be of great help.

[Edited on 21-06-2003 by wee_kev]
wee_kev

22nd Jun 03 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I Want this sorted asap so i can get bits ordered.Anyone able to help
moddedcorsa

22nd Jun 03 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dunno if there the same, but id go for the corsa c one, as the rear window is steeper than the b, so should b easier to fit to a five door,, just a thought
wee_kev

22nd Jun 03 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i heard but wanted to check. Anyone able to take pics of their C without a spoiler for me. I managed to get Pics of a 3 door B without a spoiler.
moddedcorsa

22nd Jun 03 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check red_sxi (i think thas his name), he has a corsa c and has loads of pics in his garage

New Poll