corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » FOR SALE! *Exclusive gadget* Giant Red Bull Fridge, not Available in shops!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FOR SALE! *Exclusive gadget* Giant Red Bull Fridge, not Available in shops!
corsa5dr

User status: Offline
18th Jun 03 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got my hands on a Huge Red Bull fridge through my workplace, its brand new, just been sitting in a warehouse for a few months in its packaging until i bought it a couple of days ago.

I Wanted to keep it but i wanted a bit of extra cash for holiday, so ive decided to sell it.

Ive searched everywhere online and it appears this fridge is Not available to purchase anywhere, its a fridge that supermarkets are sent from the Red Bull Supplier to store a massive amount of red bull cans on the shopfloor.

Its approx 1 meter High and 45cm Wide and is basically a Giant can of red bull With the logo etc.
It would probably store about 100 cans of lager, and makes a funky looking gadget for your home. It is a fantastic "Boys Toy".

It has a variable temperature feature and has two levels, the top is a plastic see through sealed top with a handle to open it.
The fridge comes with the instruction booklet, although its simple and plugs straight in to a household socket.

Ive done a little bit of research and small endorsed fridges are selling for about £80 for a small Budweiser fridge from Drinkstuff.co.uk for example, which has a very low capacity compared to this baby.

Youll probably never have the chance to own one again!

Im looking for £200 as its brand new and because of its capacity!

Gambit

18th Jun 03 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy them in auctions that is selling of stock when pubs close down etc.

my mate got one for £50, they aren't exactly rocking horse shite
corsa5dr

18th Jun 03 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This ones brand new mate, and ive never seen one in a pub in my life
AdamF
Premium Member

18th Jun 03 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics??
KITcorsa

18th Jun 03 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im a bar man and we have to where i work! we got them free! pics made! just thickon a 1 meter tall can of redbul with wheels on the bottom and a flap on the top to take your cans out of!! there are 2 baskets inside the ones we have at work so can store say larger on top and beer on the bottom so you dont have to go diging around in a drunken state
NovaGTE

18th Jun 03 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

G T F, I know how much u paid for that
3CorsaMeal

18th Jun 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can get coca-cola ones, hagen daaz ones, becks, etc.......

They cost a mint originally............we close down service station and things like that r left about, can get the fag holder things too...
Gambit

18th Jun 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and anyhow you want the glass front redbull frdges they are far more desirable
WARPED

18th Jun 03 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they sell them in bookers cash and carry, the can shaped ones, we have one in my bar which was free, but unless u have a bar or buy loads of red bull every week then ur unlikely to get a free one.
buy the guys fridge! he only wants some money to go on holiday

and KITcorsa - whats the difference between larger and beer

3CorsaMeal - u2u me cause if u can get this stuff i want a new big fridge for my bar and also a fag machine, if u can get this kinda stuff i mite be able to put some business ur way
corsa5dr

18th Jun 03 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just sold it £170 in my pocket

[Edited on 18-06-2003 by corsa5dr]
3CorsaMeal

18th Jun 03 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by WARPED
they sell them in bookers cash and carry, the can shaped ones, we have one in my bar which was free, but unless u have a bar or buy loads of red bull every week then ur unlikely to get a free one.
buy the guys fridge! he only wants some money to go on holiday

and KITcorsa - whats the difference between larger and beer

3CorsaMeal - u2u me cause if u can get this stuff i want a new big fridge for my bar and also a fag machine, if u can get this kinda stuff i mite be able to put some business ur way

can't get the fag machines, just sometimes get offered the display that lock up with fag's in.

Have got a coca-cola one at the mo, has the sliding door and racking inside......not selling that one tho.....

Will let u know next time we get offered anything, see if u want it.....

the mini hagen daaz ones r nice, they r like a mini fridge with glass front and gold trim and illuminated top bit.......just have to get rid of the crappy stickers and they go alright in a house..
WARPED

18th Jun 03 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want one of those tall thin drinks fridges with movable shelves, the kinda u wud see in a newsagents, also a bar fridge, preferably 3 door

glad u sold ur red bull fridge mate

for 170 quid i mite start sellin my bar firdges and old beer taps off
corsa5dr

19th Jun 03 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Warped

Ive always wanted a Stella Tap for my bedside table so let me know if u have one
and-m

19th Jun 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal

i can get coca-cola ones, hagen daaz ones, becks, etc.......

They cost a mint originally............we close down service station and things like that r left about, can get the fag holder things too...

For how much?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » FOR SALE! *Exclusive gadget* Giant Red Bull Fridge, not Available in shops! 23 database queries in 0.0109520 seconds