corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance
Colin

User status: Offline
   15th Jun 03 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, it’s that time of the year again - got in the renewal quote from elephant £1500, thought this was quite pants as its only £200 down on last year. So I go on there internet site put in all my details = £1100 NICE

So on Monday im gonna phone them up, say no thanks, hang up and take out another policy with them via the internet saving me £400 - LUVERLY
MarkM

15th Jun 03 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A lot of compaines do that for first time customers to get there business...theres more of a discount to entice u in...then once the renewal comes up they dont put as much discount on as they already have your business and they bank on you thinking I cant be bothered moving...
Happy_2008

15th Jun 03 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did the same thing except when i phoned up i told them the difference and had the quote saved
MarkM

15th Jun 03 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep just threaten to cancel then re-apply using that quote and they normally drop the price to the lower amount.

easy!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance 23 database queries in 0.0105300 seconds