corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » kinda need some advice guys and gals..kinda legal matter too

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author kinda need some advice guys and gals..kinda legal matter too
Drew
Banned

User status: Offline
13th Jun 03 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fadscorsa
quote:
Originally posted by beav
I havent read the whole thread but I know the defiite answer to this as it happened to my mum, lending money to a friend and never getting it back!

In the end the freind said that she wasnt going to give the money back (some friend eh?) and my mum got her soliciter to write a note to the perosn demanding the money back with a date as to where it had to be done by, they paid up with a day to spare but failing this payment then the person is taken to court and as long as it is no more than 3 years since the money was given then it can be got back...

Hope this helps, and good luck!

cheers fella anyone know a cheap solicitor

citzens advice - free
beav

13th Jun 03 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or if yer tjinking caps on...say to them what u intend to do, in the long run it will cost them FAR more by not paying u directly if u take into account ur expenses etc that tye would have to pay...better to get things settled without having to pay a penny...eh? Saves clogging up other peoples and ur time as well!
Keeley

13th Jun 03 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you employed? if not I think you would beable to claim legal aid I got legal aid when i had to get the solicitors against an ex boyfriend
david dickson

13th Jun 03 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go the the Citizens Advice Beureau and ask there, they will be able to tell you all yu need to know whether you have a case or not, and where to get a solicitor etc.
Personally I would look to claiming it through the small claims court.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » kinda need some advice guys and gals..kinda legal matter too 23 database queries in 0.0088139 seconds