corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Corsa Bumpers front and rear plus trims

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Bumpers front and rear plus trims
Uk_golf_psychologist

User status: Offline
   12th Jun 03 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi folks if u look in my garage ull see pics of colour coded front and rear bumpers for sale. Anyone interested they r in very good condition I live in the Bristol area? Give me a decent offer and theyre yours
Spence

13th Jun 03 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

already got sum of those shitty things, lookin 4 kit bumpers
Uk_golf_psychologist

13th Jun 03 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[thanks for use of the word shitty i,m sure that will help me sell them. They are in excellent condition and they re beta than those shitty standard ones wouldnt u agree]Originally posted by Bristolboyz03
already got sum of those shitty things, lookin 4 kit bumpers
Spence

14th Jun 03 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not bein funny but who wants 2 buy standard bumpers Gsi Bumpers maybe but i've got the 2 tone coloured bumpers on me motor now and i h8 them
Uk_golf_psychologist

23rd Jan 04 at 03:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[i Know what u mean but would u just throw them in the bin or wud u have a pot at selling them, anyway i eventually got £50 its better than the bin ]Originally posted by Predator SXi
not bein funny but who wants 2 buy standard bumpers Gsi Bumpers maybe but i've got the 2 tone coloured bumpers on me motor now and i h8 them
corsa5dr

24th Jan 04 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lots of people want standard bumpers, sold my old ones on here fairly easily

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Corsa Bumpers front and rear plus trims 24 database queries in 0.0096400 seconds