corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Holiday and car mods

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Holiday and car mods
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
10th Jun 03 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.Going away with the girlfriend in September, for a two week holiday abroad in somewhere like Gran Canaria e.t.c.
2.Also trying to mod car for summer, need 15" wheels, induction kit, tints, zorst, 12" sub and amp.
Thing is I can only afford one of the above!! Think it's gonna be the holiday! I hate driving a standard car though.

Anyone recommend a nice place to go abroad with the girlfriend in September. Want hot weather, nice beach e.t.c
Alex.
BigSte

10th Jun 03 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tenerife-Playa de las americas.
Not been there.........I'm off to faliraki with the bird in 3 weeks but we r goin to las americas next october. Loads of ppl av told me its good and is hot all year round cos its in the canaries
elfunkyo

10th Jun 03 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant beat the Canaries for weather. Went to Zante last year with the missus, very nice indeed.
antonOO2

10th Jun 03 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take her to blackpool and mod the caraswell
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

10th Jun 03 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a job, or two.
elfunkyo

10th Jun 03 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're going to Tenerife stay in Los Cristinos, Las Americas is getting to be a bit of a dump now.
Foz

10th Jun 03 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im goin to Las Americas in July!
i reccomend you get a late booking and that way cost hardly nothing and u can afford a few mods!
Cavey

10th Jun 03 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed to the Canaries, Been to most of them now, was in Los Cristianos last year, was very nice, going Playa this year, so we'll see what a dump it is i guess... went there every night anyway, was 20-30 mins walk from Los Cristianos

Lanzarote was nice, Fuerteventura was too "unbuiltup" not really a tourist island as such any more
wacko corsaboy

10th Jun 03 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went to las americas last year tis mint mate...
elfunkyo

10th Jun 03 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont get me wrong Las Americas is great for a night out, would just prefer to stay in Cristianos thats all. and if you fancy something a bit different Santa Cruz is a good night out aswell
MarkM

10th Jun 03 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by elfunkyo
Cant beat the Canaries for weather. Went to Zante last year with the missus, very nice indeed.

Went there with the missus last year stayed in Laganas...ideal place for a couple to go....lots to do...not too lager loutish with gangs of lads etc...but lively enough to have a good time!

swam with the turtles..went on round the island cruise...rode horses...good place mate dead nice beach clear water...superb weather and cheap once your there!

corsa_boy

10th Jun 03 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im goin to faliraki in 4 weeks,

i think b4rvo is going in 3

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Holiday and car mods 23 database queries in 0.0116861 seconds