corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Reupholstering

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reupholstering
richardostreet

User status: Offline
10th Jun 03 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have seen a few really smart looking corsa's and they have had the doors reupholstered and the seats and everything. i was wondering if anyone could tell me how hard this sort of thing is to do ureself and where can i find out more? Is there nay porducts availible to help with this sort of thing?

Any info would be appreciated

Richard
barry_kellett99

User status: Offline
10th Jun 03 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a tutorial on here, covers most of it, esp the important part of using DRY glue.
Just get some inside door panels to practise on from a scrap dealer. I have complete inside doors and inside back panels and all plastic trimming for £35, so i wont be driving round with no insides on my doors and wont cry if i screw it up

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Reupholstering 24 database queries in 0.0058391 seconds