corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Boot install finished!!!! Pics

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boot install finished!!!! Pics
Claire Richardson

User status: Offline
9th Jun 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers bud. Had quite a bit of help with this one, but I still did my bit.
Cant wait to see it properly finished when I come back off me hols (thats if I come back alive !!!) with the mirror reflecting the amps, the neon lit fans
spotlights on the components and subs, but more importantly to here it running and sounding sweet once the gains have been set.

Claire
essexgirlracer

9th Jun 03 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet as showin propa girl power im so jealous make the one i helped my bf build look bad
Claire Richardson

9th Jun 03 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like I said, I got some professional help with this one so it had to look better than the last one. Not that there was owt wrong with that one, on the contrary I'm dead proud of it which makes it better than this one in my eyes.
You've had a go yourself and proved to yourself you can do it. Now you can take it a stage further and better yourself. Thats what I've done.
Its such a good feeling seeing something you've made yourself transform and then to tell people you did it yourself, there's nowt better.

Claire
glasgow_corsa_c

9th Jun 03 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah no really, its kinda better as the place is owned by gangsters fromengland lol. so u never get any trouble. if there is any trouble then u disapear in the night kinda thing!!

let us know how u got onan whre u stayed, last year they were buildin sum really nice lookin places up the vfar end of torviscas. looked a bit posh tho!

anyway, have a good holiday

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Boot install finished!!!! Pics 23 database queries in 0.0731850 seconds