corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Favourite PS2 racing game

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Favourite PS2 racing game
DAYZEE

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 03 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I played Midnight Club 2 last night (PS2) and I thought it was embarrising. It was easily the worst game I've played in recent times. A complete pile of sh!t. I can't believe it got through quality control. I've played better games on an a commadore 64. I actually feel sick that I spent £3.50 renting that fvcking plie of arse. I've had teeth extractions which were more fun/less painful. I wouldn't wipe my arse with it.

Project Gotham however is the reason I bought an XBOX. Its cool
Cosmo

3rd Jun 03 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought midnight club 2 was alright actually
Daimo B

3rd Jun 03 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got midnight club 1. Played it twice in over a year. Anyone wanna buy i? Its sh1te
DAYZEE

3rd Jun 03 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd set it on fire and extingush it with a shovel if I were you.
Paul_J

3rd Jun 03 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also rented Midnight Club 2 - on the fact I had a feeling it might not be great / be completable in a weekend...

I was actually suprised. Some things arn't that bad.

However, some of it is garbage... Every single animation with those characters + the voices - it just makes the game so shit.

I thought it was good that u had to go flash your lights at people to challenge em, but I reckon cruising should be more. You should be able to cruise to a actual Cruise!!!

You should be able to go buy new parts for your car at different shops around the towns, so cruising actually has a point!

Its stupid that you race for pink slips... and you lose - and rather than taking your car the person goes 'Ohh, Race me again... I dare ya' ... and keeps doing that till u win his car.

I liked the bike - that was a laugh, the replays are cool... Paris is a bitch...

Though I must admit it is wicked racing along - weaving in and out of the traffic at stupidly high speeds... or on a bike - racing up stream through oncoming traffic... bit of a rush.

If everything was unlocked - for a quick laugh it might not be too bad... as a purchaseable game - nah...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Favourite PS2 racing game 23 database queries in 0.0100241 seconds