corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting vauxhall mudflaps on a corsa b????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting vauxhall mudflaps on a corsa b????
marcbcorsa

User status: Offline
   1st Jun 03 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought, how hard can it be fittin mudflaps, so i put the back ones on fine, then i got to the front ones, and i cant bloody understand the instructions that are given (no written instructions, jus pic's).

so, do u have to cut 2 holes in the arch to clip the mudflap in, n also, where u bolt it on at the bottom, how do i undo the original bolt, as there is a plastic cover that wont seem to budge.

i cant believe i cant fit bloody mudflaps!!!

any help appreciated, Marc

New Poll