corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I have a question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I have a question
BabyBlade

User status: Offline
26th May 03 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know how to remove the glue vauxhall use to stick the side strips and badges on with? removed my sri badge and nothing will remove the glue tried white spirit, brush cleaner ??? been told the sidestrips are stuck on with the same stuff so wont remove them until i remove the other glue first.
Marc

26th May 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

white spirit will remove it u just ave to perservere with it. awaits drew sayin wrong board!!!!
antonOO2

26th May 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

autoglym i think the companie is make a remover ,its for tar but it tokk mine straigh off with out much rubbing
BabyBlade

26th May 03 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16vmarc
white spirit will remove it u just ave to perservere with it. awaits drew sayin wrong board!!!!

general chats more popular

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I have a question 23 database queries in 0.0116341 seconds