corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ibiza front splitter or 106?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ibiza front splitter or 106?
storm25

User status: Offline
20th May 03 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've been checking the options on splitters out and had almost decided to go for a pug 106 splitter that you can get from halfords but then i came across the Ibiza splitter! this i reckon would look better! how easy would it be to fit though? thats my only concern really! and whether you reckon the 106 or the ibiza would look best! the 106 is more curved around the front but the ibiza one is more of a cylindrical shape throughout! anyway let us know! cheers
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th May 03 at 22:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive put a post in ur other post in classifieds, cant be arsed to retype it or go back to copy/paste it now . if u need ne more detailed help u2u me

New Poll