corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ur opinion please?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ur opinion please?
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
20th May 03 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey, i hav just bought a VTR and am now deciding on doing a new boot install. i hav alread got 2X10"infinity subs, i want more subs so do u reckon i shud get 4X10" or 2X10" and a 12" in the boot?

i wud prefer a 12" sub but im unsure if its true that if u hav different sub sizes it doesnt sound as good!

cheers, LEG
TOMAS

20th May 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I take it youre going for SPL or 'street bass'. Well four 10's would be louder than two tens and a twelve, not only because you wont get any nasty side effects of the differing sub sizes but the laws of displacement say that 4 x 10" is going to shift more air.
The Perfects are good subs and work VERY well if you feed them a healthy wattage, mainly considered to be an SQ sub but have heard great responses from people mounting them in 'tuned*' ported enclosures and using them for SPL. I'd go for it mate, buy another two of exactly what you allready have - it will rock.
Oh and buy the way please dont think that 10's arent loud you want to check out the CAR AUDIO CENTRE demo van which runs 10's and 15's, i h8 those guys but that van is LOUD!!
L33 LEG
Banned

21st May 03 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers tomas, i think i will go for four 10s. it cant exactly be quiet can it?

LEG
doofy

22nd May 03 at 07:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u mite wanna sound deaden it my m8s vtr rattles like a fucker

New Poll