corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How long before the power gets too much for Daimo

Poll: How long before the power gets too much for Daimo
2 days 846 (61.48%)
7 days 124 (9.01%)
1 month 32 (2.33%)
2 months 350 (25.44%)
not soon enough 24 (1.74%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How long before the power gets too much for Daimo
Tommy

User status: Offline
21st May 03 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member

Yeah i fancy u Daimo ure a god
Daimo B

21st May 03 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member

If you want to think that Vibrio please do, or shoukld i say Penfold.

Tom, jumping on the bandwagon again. Do u need steps to get into your car?
Tommy

21st May 03 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member

What bandwagon m8 ive dispised u for years and no i have realised what a GOD u r.

No my car is low enough for me to get into.

Did u need a 2.0ltr to carry around ure huge EGO ?????
Ojc

21st May 03 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

I want a bandwagon to jump on.
Daimo B

21st May 03 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member

Not got a big ego. Mind u, would be bigger than yours im sure. I jsut say what i've done and what i know about. If im wrong, i apologise.

Funny Tom, never said anything to my face though. Only ever behined a PC just like all the rest of this lot. LMFAO pathetic.
Tommy

21st May 03 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member

Im too shy to say ure a GOD to your face
Daimo B

21st May 03 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member

Im no god at all. Never said i was.

Anything else you'd try to like to say Thomas? Prehaps at PVS2003?
Sooty
Banned

21st May 03 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Not got a big ego. Mind u, would be bigger than yours im sure. I jsut say what i've done and what i know about. If im wrong, i apologise.

Funny Tom, never said anything to my face though. Only ever behined a PC just like all the rest of this lot. LMFAO pathetic.

Are you kidding Daimen, you have the biggest ego on this board
Craig W

21st May 03 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

I thought mods were appointed to stop crap like this?
Tom

21st May 03 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

Vibrio, I take things far too seriously, mate i'm 19 you're 27/28 whatever and you've got the most childish sense of humour on this board bar OJC etc you need to grow up, and i made a valid point about your corsa, and you did not answer.
LoudandProud

21st May 03 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by LoudandLow
Im too shy to say ure a GOD to your face

You neva could tell women how u feel to there face
Daimo B

21st May 03 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member

Yeah whatever Thomas, give it the mouth on the board (as usual) but u'd never dare say it to my face

Sooty, come on then define the word Ego as you obviously dont know what it means as i have not got a big ego at all. I say whats relevent and as i say, from what i've done in the past. This is not an ego, these are facts written online.

[Edited on 21-05-2003 by Daimo B]
Ojc

21st May 03 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member

Tom, I feel your comments are not nice.
Sooty
Banned

21st May 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member

No, this is you inflating everything like you do, you have to be the center of attention at anything 'the ring leader' etc... Ive watched the utter crap you post, D4 this blah D4 that blah, and then you cannot take the critisism. People on here are alot more cheerful than you.

I Just hope you engine power dosent match your ego size, as it will likely lead you into trouble in the future.
Steve
Premium Member

21st May 03 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

[Edited on 21-05-2003 by Steve106GTi]
Daimo B

21st May 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
No, this is you inflating everything like you do, you have to be the center of attention at anything 'the ring leader' etc... Ive watched the utter crap you post, D4 this blah D4 that blah, and then you cannot take the critisism. People on here are alot more cheerful than you.

I Just hope you engine power dosent match your ego size, as it will likely lead you into trouble in the future.

I think u obviously mis understand the difference between being the centre of attention and just letting people know whats going on with my car. I can take lots of critisim, but the critisim i am not interested in and come back against are from the same usual people with the same usual comments writing the same usual sh1te. Theres more people than just your little lot on here who enjoy reading about what people have done to their cars.

So waht, my car has a name. Who the hell are you to say/judge me on what i can and can't do with MY car. Remember, the term of D4 started off long before you joined this website, and if your unhappy with it, as you lot say

you can gtf

Dont like what i put, then dont read it, simple.

Also, as for meets and stuff, i do it cos i enjoy it, i like bringing lots of corsas together for shows and meets. Just because you do not share the same interest doesn't mean we need to know about it. I've found that the way to get people to meets and events is to regularly post about them so that the people who dont come online so much have the opportunity.

If you have a problem with the way i do things, speak to Ian Griffiths. I can assure u he will back up what i am saying

[Edited on 21-05-2003 by Daimo B]
Steve
Premium Member

21st May 03 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

gtf with ur essays
LoudandProud

21st May 03 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member

I wish you would all stop trying to compare the size of ur ego's whatever next
Sooty
Banned

21st May 03 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:
Originally posted by Sooty

I think u obviously mis understand the difference between being the centre of attention and just letting people know whats going on with my car. I can take lots of critisim, but the critisim i am not interested in and come back against are from the same usual people with the same usual comments writing the same usual sh1te. Theres more people than just your little lot on here who enjoy reading about what people have done to their cars.

So waht, my car has a name. Who the hell are you to say/judge me on what i can and can't do with MY car. Remember, the term of D4 started off long before you joined this website, and if your unhappy with it, as you lot say

you can gtf

Dont like what i put, then dont read it, simple.

Daimo, ive been a member for quite sometime thank you, I have simply signed up for a new account

Also how can I read something and if I do not "like" it not. This does not make sense.

I do not care about your car or its poor styling, I am just fed up of you popping in from time to time and having nothing but negativity surrounding you.

Why do you think there is so much controversial matters surrounding you (i.e. past events), match the shapes to the image Mr Benton, and get your facts correct.

Good day
Steve
Premium Member

21st May 03 at 16:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

can we compare the size of our willys?
Ojc

21st May 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member

I have a 12 inch ego.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How long before the power gets too much for Daimo 23 database queries in 0.0173562 seconds