corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Charity Carwash Day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Charity Carwash Day
Corsa Karl

User status: Offline
   18th May 03 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the next few weeks a charity carwash event will be held in the Winchester area. Bring your car along and have it washed by some lovely college girls dressed in no more than bikini's. One of the girls was in Rev's march issue in 'Thongs of Praise' . For more info mail or U2U me.
SilverSport1.4

18th May 03 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where is it mate? @ Sparsholt? Hope they are good with their chamois' 2!
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

19th May 03 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where is Winchster???

Just remember to post up what day and time
SteveW

19th May 03 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but do they do a good job. Im quite piccy with the cleaning of my car, as Ying will tell you So if they are any good then i might come down. What materials do they use, and does it include wax as well???? I dont want them to be using some shabby make of shampoo either. And if they scratch the car then that would be it. Im jabbering now very sorry but im bord to hell waiting for my girlfriend to pick me up so we can go shopping. She was meant to be here at 120 and already its nearlt 12:30. I think she is taking the piss a bit dont you. We are going to watford today so i can buy her a birthday present. it was her birthday a couple of months back now. Only just got enough money for her present. Cos i have been spending soo much money on my car aint i just the best boyfriend?? Oh god its raining AGAIN, its been doing this all day so far. ON AND OFF. Really starting to pee me off. I just want a few nice sunny days so i can show my car off. Wouldn't mind a nice cruise as well, went to Guildford last night, was OK but the police came down pretty hard. So we had an early night and were back home by 110pm. Then watched some TV.

Oh shes here now, gonna go shopping.

Cheers see ya laters everyone.

Steve.
SilverSport1.4

19th May 03 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers 4 the life story mate!!
Juni0r

20th May 03 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who gives a fuck how good they are, if they be half but naked!!!!

Can always go home and wash it again!!
SXIBOYO

20th May 03 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to right, bit of totty never done anyone any harm!!!
SilverSport1.4

20th May 03 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet Kirsty won't let u go sunshine!!!!Lets hope they take longer than you do to wash your car!!!
SilverSport1.4

20th May 03 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet Kirsty won't let u go sunshine!!!!Lets hope they take longer than you do to wash your car!!!
Juni0r

21st May 03 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why you post that twice??
Juni0r

21st May 03 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why you post that twice??
Corsa Karl

21st May 03 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so theres a little bit of intrest. Please lets not have anymore life stories. The girls will be using a top brand of shampoo, but if i want u can bring ur own Neway its for charity, i wont let the girls use anything that i wouldnt use on my own cars! The date and time is nearly sorted so watch this space
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

22nd May 03 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol @ Steve's life story nxt she'll have u washing and polishing her car nxt mate
SteveW

22nd May 03 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I already do wash and wax her car, its all part and parsel of the boyfriend gig. She does pay me back tho always nice to end a hard day with a hard f"*k. Well i wont be going to guildford this thursaday now then, Ying and ADam aren't going so i guess there is no ponit me turning up. eh? Sorry bout the zorst again Ying, thought it would fit straight on. Who did it for you?? Im at uni today, its not very nice. the weather is poo AGAIN and my car is already dirty. i washed it just the other day, and its real mucky. We are doing a 10,000 word report today. Between 2 of us so thats not all that bad really. Did some of it last night, was up to around 1am. (was also watching the matrix) I love that film, got loads of action in there. And that bird is well fit, wouldn't mind a bit of her. Cant wait to see the new one, looks really good. Those twins from the Room makeover show are in it thought that was pretty funny. Just a bit of a jump eh??
The leacture is looking at me funny now, dont think he likes the fact that i am doing this when im mean to be doing work oh well he'll live. Or will he??? Thats the plan for later on, gonna club him to death with a keyboard. Im really just typing for the hell of it now. Should stop but i can't, i have a problem. My fingers wont do what i tell them. my girlfriend like that tho says im very good at....................................................... knitting.

Oh well guys i will leave you now. will keep you all posted on how the Report is comming. may even post up the report. 10,000 words aint that long for you guys to read. is it???

Steve.
xxx
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

22nd May 03 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve, me and my mate did it ... well mostly him but theres alot of problems with it

Should'nt you be polishing ur car mate?

Ive handed in my last assignment in yesterday, done for summer now
glennpanton

22nd May 03 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when is this? have to leave the missus at home.well intersted !!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Charity Carwash Day 24 database queries in 0.0275578 seconds