corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Car lighting - whatever you may need

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car lighting - whatever you may need
McEscher

User status: Offline
18th May 03 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello I have posted similar topics before, but this is a combination of them now that we have finalised prices and begun distribution. Thanks.

Our company produces all sort of designs for car lighting. Currently we are selling LED groudlights which are going for £130 set of red and £155 for a set of green, blue or cyan. They are far superior to their neon competitors as they have a lower wattage, larger projection of light, and are incredibly rugged. We also produce interior/footwell lighting which is £15 for a tube, and these come in the same colours as the groundlights. On top of this we are able to supply FX processor so that you the user can determine how your ground/interior lights, strobe, flash, shimmer, chase and sparkle. These FX units are selling at £50. If you have any custom needs please feel free to drop us a line, and we will be more than happy to advise and quote for your needs.
Thanks
McEscher

19th May 03 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello again. I have posted some pictures of one of our customer cars at http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=355880

Please check regularly as I will be posting pictures of a red set on an R5 GTT very soon
kenryso

19th May 03 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the link is not working
McEscher

19th May 03 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It should be, I'm not having a problem with it. If it still won't work for you I can email you the pictures
Hillzlo

19th May 03 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look's good.
KITcorsa

20th May 03 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do the interior ones come with transphormer for wiring to battary or ciggly lighter??

McEscher

20th May 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes they do. They are designed to run directly from the battery, but for a little more we can supply them with a cigar lighter attachment

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Car lighting - whatever you may need 23 database queries in 0.0082271 seconds