corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa
ShEp

User status: Offline
18th Dec 22 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because it's a Corsa forum, may as well nurture whats left before they all rot away.

Didn't really have any intentions of owning another 'B but won this one on a local raffle site a couple of months ago, it's a really tidy example, and it's had a lot of money spent on it.

If anyone has a pfl GSI steering wheel for sale, let me know

Other current cars

Audi is the daily.

Would love to see a resurgence on here as Corsa's become a little more sought after.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

22nd Dec 22 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I keep searching for a Nautilus Corsa Vegas to take to FOTU and other crappy car events.

Since gsi, sport and the pre 97 Sri/sport are ridiculously rare and expensive. I am not getting one of those any time soon!

Still can't believe how quickly the Bs faded away. They were everywhere!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
SetH

23rd Dec 22 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SheP the pics aernt working

Phil, agreed its shocking how the B's vanished so quickly!
ShEp

23rd Dec 22 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Linked from fb, they work for me, I don't really have any pic upload accounts nowadays, but I'll figure something out to host them

Yeah it's mental, they disappeared overnight really. So many of them bastardized for the max power era, much like the saxo's and 106's

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa 24 database queries in 0.0134649 seconds