corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whos had covid?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whos had covid?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
15th Jul 22 at 20:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are we saying here, the vaccine gives you side-effects or that's now a conspiracy?
SetH

User status: Offline
13th Aug 22 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

17th Aug 22 at 09:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
I thought I had it but lateral flow said otherwise, I can't recall ever having a cold during 'July' though and it lasted nearly 2 weeks.

Lots of rumours circulating at there of hearing loss, taste loss, heart attacks, ball sacs falling off etc.. no idea what to make of it. Serious Tin foil hat shit.

My gfriend had to go into hospital suspected heart attack. She is super fit, works out 6 days a week for years, never smoked, never drinks, no family history. A&E doctor said she had a heart attack, Cardiologist debunked it the following day saying she has SVT, issues with electrical signals. She's had this for 10 years and its not caused major issues. When I told friends and family guess what...

"Has she had any vaccines?"

99% you have/had covid regardless of that test
Steve
Premium Member

17th Aug 22 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had it again 3 weeks ago
SetH

18th Aug 22 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Had it again 3 weeks ago

I bet you had the anal version again
Ojc

18th Aug 22 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nearly 3 years no covid, not stopped working or mixing don’t wear masks
Steve
Premium Member

19th Aug 22 at 07:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Youve had it you fucking pratt, just no symptoms
SetH

19th Aug 22 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
quote:
Originally posted by SetH
I thought I had it but lateral flow said otherwise, I can't recall ever having a cold during 'July' though and it lasted nearly 2 weeks.

Lots of rumours circulating at there of hearing loss, taste loss, heart attacks, ball sacs falling off etc.. no idea what to make of it. Serious Tin foil hat shit.

My gfriend had to go into hospital suspected heart attack. She is super fit, works out 6 days a week for years, never smoked, never drinks, no family history. A&E doctor said she had a heart attack, Cardiologist debunked it the following day saying she has SVT, issues with electrical signals. She's had this for 10 years and its not caused major issues. When I told friends and family guess what...

"Has she had any vaccines?"

99% you have/had covid regardless of that test

Not true, I have bum aids which makes me immune you silly roidz head.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whos had covid? 23 database queries in 0.0082390 seconds