corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C20XE Redtop Conversion in 2021 **conversion Kit**

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE Redtop Conversion in 2021 **conversion Kit**
Rich Walker

User status: Offline
   15th Sep 21 at 07:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All...

I have just purchased a Corsa Sport in not too bad condition apart from a head gasket issue, A really beat-up GSI mainly for the kit, and a 93 Calibra for the C20xe, f20 gearbox, Loom and ECU. (slabs, brakes maybe & plus whatever else I need)

Now, I'm reading through all these conversion guides on the forum and I have an M-Tec guide plus a Corsa Nova Tuning guide...
Most of them mention a 'conversion kit' but it seems these are no longer available long gone???
Is this the case?

Also I dont have access to astra or cav drive shafts...

Any help or guidance befor I go down any wrong routes or dead ends would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Rich
Ian W

15th Sep 21 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The conversion kit from what I recall was engine mounts and that was about it.

Can't help with sourcing a new one but i'm sure you'll be able to find one for sale on Facebook from someone braking a big block Corsa.

You can use the GSi driveshafts (should be 21 spine iirc) with MK2 Cav inner CV's.

You'll also need an ecotec adapter plate for the throttle body to replace the SFI box and you will have to mod your gear linkage.

Rich Walker

15th Sep 21 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for your reply Ian, Can you still get new Mkii Cav inners?

The conversion kit I have seen is like this 'link' but no longer available it seems... https://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/Corsa-B-20SEH-C20NE-C20XE-LET-X20XEV-Type-2-2.0-Conversion-Kit.html

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C20XE Redtop Conversion in 2021 **conversion Kit** 23 database queries in 0.0100169 seconds