corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car for the missus'

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New car for the missus'
nathy_87

User status: Offline
9th Apr 18 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As her C2 was looking more and more tired, we decided to go car shopping, she had a specific car in mind and eventually that's what we bought. At first she wanted something quicker and bigger, she got looking at Scirocco's, Golfs, and even BMW 1 Series but that all changed when she clapped eyes on the 'frog'.

So we went up to Manchester, got there early had the first test drive of the day, got back and put our money down and signed the papers, which was lucky as 2 families took it out after us, and picked it up the following Wednesday. I was the lucky one to drive it home as it is an Auto, she wasn't that confident so got it back and went on a car park so she could get used to it.

1.6 with 200bhp - its nippy but bloody thirsty too She's happy so I'm happy.. and I'm stuck with the 1.3 fiesta ah well, gets me to work and back. not took any photos of it myself yet, waiting for decent weather...

3CorsaMeal

9th Apr 18 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've grown to like these
DaveyLC

10th Apr 18 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone over 6 foot tried to sit in one of these?
3CorsaMeal

10th Apr 18 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am sure at some point that has occurred somewhere in the world
nathy_87

10th Apr 18 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they are quirky things and from above they do look like a frog i think, and the standard Jukes do look ugly i know its not much difference with the Nismo and other Jukes (DRL's only) but does look better imo. But nice inside, with the heated seats, and seuade on the steering wheel & seats it's a nice place to be

[Edited on 10-04-2018 by nathy_87]
3CorsaMeal

10th Apr 18 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a good base
kz

25th Apr 18 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't mind these actually, has it got the Recaros? Also, what's the difference with the RS model? Always wondered that one...
nathy_87

26th Apr 18 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
Don't mind these actually, has it got the Recaros? Also, what's the difference with the RS model? Always wondered that one...

No the Nismo RS has the recaros and off the top of my head its got like 20bhp, more probably a few more little things that I don't know without looking up

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car for the missus' 23 database queries in 0.0125051 seconds