corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa D 1.3 75 Injector Upgrade

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa D 1.3 75 Injector Upgrade
RoweY

User status: Offline
19th Nov 17 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My injectors have give up on me so was wondering if their was an upgrade for them I've heard that some fiat injectors would fit from the 1.3 Multijet 95bhp engine. Anyone done this ?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Nov 17 at 01:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pointless on its own, your injectors will only ever deliver enough fuel to get the correct mixture as determined by the ECU which relies on sensors around the engine. Without any requirement for additional fuel, larger injectors will be timed with a smaller pulse width to give you the same amount of fuel as if you were running standard equipment.
RoweY

20th Nov 17 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be getting a custom exhaust with dpf delete and a vxr intercooler then remapped
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Nov 17 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd still not be convinced until I saw lean codes at the lambda
RoweY

20th Nov 17 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So probably better to just replace my goosed injectors with some standard ones ?
tom130691
Premium Member

20th Nov 17 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RoweY
So probably better to just replace my goosed injectors with some standard ones ?

Replace it for what ever is cheaper wont make a difference to performance

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa D 1.3 75 Injector Upgrade 23 database queries in 0.0092301 seconds