corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS Rockingham 2017 cancelled - oops!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVS Rockingham 2017 cancelled - oops!
evilrob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Jul 17 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://www.facebook.com/PerformanceVauxhall/posts/10155387745773449
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

23rd Jul 17 at 06:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

strange
nathy_87

24th Jul 17 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw this on facebook but thought it was a joke at first. Shame.
Ian W

24th Jul 17 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read through the comments on the FB post. I can understand the frustration but people expecting to be reimbursed for hotels and moaning about losing money through time off work is a bit much

Better it has been cancelled now with a few months to go then a few weeks before, surely most plans can be undone at this point.
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Jul 17 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can half see the point about hotels and time off, obviously they're not going to see it back but its poor form to be cancelling stuff.

I think a lot of that come down to Kelsey having buggered up a few things and this is just an excuse to have a pop.
Kev_GSI

18th Aug 17 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they where sensible booking.com allows you to cancel up to the date - thats what I did.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS Rockingham 2017 cancelled - oops! 23 database queries in 0.0050111 seconds