corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Forge Action Day 2017 - September 9th - Castle Combe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Forge Action Day 2017 - September 9th - Castle Combe
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Jul 17 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ladies and Gents,

Forge Action Day at Castle Combe has been announced, it will take place on the Saturday 9th September 2017

As usual this is our second appearance at Castle Combe this year, every show is a great success with members showing their cars on our stand and taking them out on track sessions! This show is the same format as the others but with a slight difference, please read

We are aiming to have our stand as usual, with facilities open its members. There will be shelter, seating, heating, food and drinks!

This event is open to ALL cars.

Entry Prices

PRICES AND TICKETS HAVE CHANGED, PAY ATTENTION!

Entry for car+driver (and up to 3 passengers) - £15 - This gives you and your car access to the stand
Additional Adult Ticket - £12

Track session prices

All track sessions are currently £30

Entry/show passes are to be bought through me, send me a message here, FB or WhatsApp and you can pay using paypal.

If you want track sessions, call Maria Fisher on 01249 784158 (Castle Combe Circuit) and tell her you are with Weekend Racer.

Payment deadline
25th August 2017

Car requirements

Castle Combe requires all cars to be up to MOT standards to be eligible for the general sessions. Although the scrutineers reserve the right to refuse any car track time which, in their opinion, does not conform to their general regulations. Castle Combe requires all cars to pass a 100db at 4500rpm static test 1/2 a metre away from the exhaust outlet. All cars must be wearing road going tyres, NO SLICKS (semi slicks are OK!)

Passengers on track

Passengers can turn up on the day, pay £5, sign their life away and then you are able to go in any car as a passenger.

What do I do now?

Entry/Stand passes are through me as usual, drop me a line with your name and address. Track sessions need to be purchased through Maria on 01249 784158

Cheers.

Coming? Then put yourself down on the FB event - https://www.facebook.com/events/1853712951544751

PAID LIST

[Edited on 17-07-2017 by willay]

[Edited on 17-08-2017 by willay]
Andy Stocker

2nd Aug 17 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paid

Booked onto 11.45 track session
SteveoBC
Premium Member

16th Aug 17 at 15:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

booked and finally sorted out my tickets and track time

3 sessions, im on at 11.45 aswell Andy!
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

16th Aug 17 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paid
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

23rd Aug 17 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paid for a total of 6 cars
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Aug 17 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Novaneil

25th Aug 17 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paid for my bunch of misfits

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Forge Action Day 2017 - September 9th - Castle Combe 23 database queries in 0.0129409 seconds