corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Skoda Fabia 5j VRS - NON RUNNER £SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Skoda Fabia 5j VRS - NON RUNNER £SOLD
nathy_87

User status: Offline
30th Apr 17 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Skoda
Model - Fabia
Engine - 1.4tsi
Mileage - 85400
Price - £2000

Location - WS15
Contact phone number - PM for number

General information -

Here we have my 2010 Skoda Fabia Mk2 VRS 1.4L with 180bhp (standard) - Unfortuantly a non-runner as I took it into Skoda and had NO compression between cylinders 2,3, & 4 and they've quoted me £4,000 for a new engine, i've had enough and want rid!

Before that it was running as it should with no troubles. Some of these are known for drinking oil, but this one isn't and it was the first ever one to be registered in the UK. It comes with everythng that you see in the photos apart from the private plate this will NOT be included in the sale.

In one of the photos the seats aren't in, this was only because i took them out to clean everyhting, these are back in and bolted back down. The car has around 85, 400 miles on the clock, not due a service as it got serviced before breaking down.

It has 1 or 2months MOT left, and as per DVLA rules NO TAX, infact it is SORNED so will need towing away for collection, cash on collection prefered whether that be a bank transfer or cash in hand. It is up for £2,000.

Additional stuff that has done to it in my possession:

> Black Pack Headlights (came off the later models)
> Tinted Rear Lights
> Blow off Valve
> Rear Wiper Removal (will throw in the moto and rear motor should you want to re-install it).
> Powerflow sports cat back with dual pipe exit
> Paddle Shift Extenders

SOLD - £1800 for the nosey people.

[Edited on 12-05-2017 by nathy_87]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Skoda Fabia 5j VRS - NON RUNNER £SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0093231 seconds