corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help please with oil catch can install

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help please with oil catch can install
AussieT

User status: Offline
6th Apr 17 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone installed or know if an oil catch tank can be installed in Z16LER engine (Corsa D VXR)?

I know many Astra's have had aftermarket oil catch cans installed but I have not seen any Corsa D VXR with an oil catch can.

I would like to install a catch can as the throttle body on my Corsa D VXR Z16LER seems to draw oil and leaves oil traces in the intake pipe.

Any info much appreciated.

New Poll