corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Corsa sport 1.6

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa sport 1.6
jay.jay

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 17 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm after a cheap corsa sport preferably 1.6 and standard, needs to have MOT and no rot, not too bothered on mileage
I'm located in Gloucestershire but don't mind travelling a bit
Jed D

5th Apr 17 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres an alrite looking standard silver 1600 on ebay, £500 with 1 bid at the min
jay.jay

5th Apr 17 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's alright bud I've bought one for £100 with half a tank of fuel haha. It's a 1.2 so looking for a cheap x16xe engine with loom ecu etc if you know anyone selling?
Jed D

11th Apr 17 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jay.jay
It's alright bud I've bought one for £100 with half a tank of fuel haha. It's a 1.2 so looking for a cheap x16xe engine with loom ecu etc if you know anyone selling?

haha those are the best type of buys, got my 1.7dti corsa c daily runner for £50 with mot and half a tank of juice

it may have needed a few things but made a brilliant cheap runner

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Corsa sport 1.6 25 database queries in 0.0098059 seconds