corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Shenmue 3

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shenmue 3
p

User status: Offline
20th Feb 17 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone excited about the possibility of this later this year? Probably my all time joint favourite game. Was literally blown away when this thing came out, utterly blown away and could not believe what I was seeing... Seeing as I don't have a console at the moment I'll be willing to put cash down just for this game and buy whatever console was necessary. Also been rumours of 1/2 coming back out...
Wrighty

23rd Feb 17 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When it came out it was groundbreaking and if there was a remaster id play them again.
Gary
Premium Member

25th Feb 17 at 08:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never heard of it. What am I missing?
p

2nd Mar 17 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Never heard of it. What am I missing?

Shenmue was a game that was far, far, far ahead of its time. I remember playing it at around age 11/12? something like that anyway, and even then at that age it was a holy fuck where has this come from moment. The gameplay, graphics, storyline, everything, it was literally like playing a game from the future. And, all in all, the game was just fucking immense. I'd just never seen anything like it.

Check out videos on YouTube or reviews of it or something, I'm sure there should be articles out there re-emphasising what I'm saying RE just how in the future this game was. Also, Dreamcast was the first game where I started playing in the online world, in particular Phantasy Star Online so this really was starting what we see today.
p

2nd Mar 17 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
When it came out it was groundbreaking and if there was a remaster id play them again.

1&2 this year apparently. Games I loved so much they can name any damn price to me.

New Poll