corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa D Rear Axle

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa D Rear Axle
RoweY

User status: Offline
16th Feb 17 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone on here know weather a Tigra rear disc axle will fit my corsa D currently running drum brakes ?

I'm only asking as a mate of mine is breaking a Tigra D and by the looks of it their the same and i could still use my same alloys as the tigra is still 4 stud ?
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Feb 17 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not heard of anyone having done it, give it a try. Probably wise to take all the handbrake fittings up to the handle as well as that will be different. Hydraulic flexis you might get away with but more the merrier, won't hurt to have the choice of which to use. Interesting mod if it works.
timmee

17th Feb 17 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't think it will the tigra is based on a corsa c and i'm fairly sure the mountings are different to the corsa d

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa D Rear Axle 23 database queries in 0.0089710 seconds