corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Parking Charge Notice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parking Charge Notice
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Oct 16 at 11:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not the usual post of asking whether I can ignore this or not...!

I got one for overstaying my welcome in a supermarket carpark back in September. Got the notice through 10 days ago, ANPR photographs and the works - asking for £60 within 14 days or £100 after that.

I've been through the process of contesting (and winning) disputes with these companies, but I really couldn't be arsed this time. The in-laws got taken all the way, court and the works and I guess it put me off a bit.

Tried to make payment today:

- Website wouldn't accept my PCN Number, loads of attempts, different formatting, capitalisation, etc - no dice.
- Website gave me a number to ring if I was having trouble, so rang it - number disconnected.
- Alternate phone number on the PCN itself for making telephone payments, went all the way through the process of entering my card details (twice) using the phone keypad, then the payment ended up failing.
- Pressed '2' for customer service, got disconnected.

Company is "Vehicle Control Services LTD"... have they folded or something? I've sent an e-mail to their appeals e-mail address explaining everything that I've done, and if they want to contact me to take payment I've left three methods of contact - and that the ball is now in their court.

Lucky escape?

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

25th Oct 16 at 11:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Send a letter too if you can
VegasPhil
Premium Member

25th Oct 16 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done more than enough with those efforts id say!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
A1EX

25th Oct 16 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

read their google reviews, people have similar experiences
Kyle T
Premium Member

26th Oct 16 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
Send a letter too if you can

Good thinking, I'll fire one off today - may even do recorded so I've covered my back.

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
read their google reviews, people have similar experiences

Thanks for that, had almost an hour of fun reading those last night

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
luciaadr

26th Oct 16 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02498820/filing-history
Still trading so far as anyone can tell

Accounts show they are owned by Excel Parking Services Ltd, try their number
boylers11

26th Oct 16 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You shouldn't have to chase them up to give them a payment. If they want money off you, make them earn it. You've gone well out of your way already.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Parking Charge Notice 24 database queries in 0.0113039 seconds