corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project EAB

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Project EAB
joshuainfamous

User status: Offline
   16th Oct 16 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So.. some of you may know I had a Arden blue 5dr on white cav slabs however I may have slightly wrote it off... long story and no not driving like a ****. So that did my head in as you can imagine.. I wasted no time in looking for another B.
I ended coming up with this little treat about 5 minutes from my house, My misses seen it the other day on the way to the shop. Although i had a 5dr I always wanted a 3dr they always looked a little sportier imo. So I picked this up for £350 1.0 club with 48k on the clock 3 owners full service history.

As you can see completely standard I knew it needed a little love just bringing the paint back to life and deffo some trim shine

it looked like it had colour coded trim it was that pale

It was up for 450 I spoke to the guy on the thursday and set up a viewing I told him what happened and said if it's the right car i will have it. went to view and test drive and no problems so got the guy down 350 and took the car home.. got it home start inspecting a little more and was how i thought MINT.

I woke up early the next morning with it being a weekend I took it to my moms house to use the garage space.. I took the 3dr there then got a lift back home and took my 5dr there to start stripping parts.
I managed to get the 5dr in the garage started taking the coilies off and swapping them straight on to the 3dr didn't come into any problems other than the tracking was absolutely awful as expected. Heres it on it's arse on the 13s..

Then with the slabs..

so was pretty please with how it looked as I didn't think the wheels would work with the silver. Then sorted out the wheel alignment

I was on the hunt for a GSI spoiler so I was scouring the forums and facebook pages and this lad in stafford had one for free he found in a skip lol so I sorted it out with him and headed out with a friend for the 40mile drive got the spoiler of the lad needs to be prepped and painted obviously but not bad for free!

So need to get it into the local painters.. hopefully he doesn't charge me too much..

so was pretty happy with the progress... then wanted a new exhaust so was keeping my eyes open I know I wanted a roll top and not some huge barry exhaust I stumbled on this Powerflow exhaust on facebook for £20 so went to grab that! then the next day got onto fitting it.

sounds pretty decent too however I don't really like the way it sits so I think I'll end up getting a custom system made up I think or go for a sportex system of ebay as I'd rather it sit like the car below..

Then also seen this B and thought I would't mind a set of those wheels

Then easily fell in love with the car / build and took a lot of inspiration and ideas from this car.

So I jumped on to eBay and discovered a set Renault Turbines for a reasonable prices considering.. My good friend is going to get them for me as there in Wales and he has a day off.

The colour will be changing to a similiar grey as the blue B above and Don't think I'm goign to be running centre caps with them.

[Edited on 16-10-2016 by joshuainfamous]
SWEATYbetty

28th Feb 24 at 03:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought it was pretty cool to see my b on here so thought I'd update with some pics of how she is now. I bought this car in 2017 from Herefordshire, drove her 200+ miles home then 2 years later decided to give her a bit more power. 🙂

SWEATYbetty

28th Feb 24 at 03:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll put some pictures up once I figure out how 🤔 🤣

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project EAB 24 database queries in 0.0110092 seconds