corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » White Corsa B

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White Corsa B
sneddz

User status: Offline
14th Aug 16 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some of you might remember my old (chav) corsa below,

well after 10 years without a corsa in my life this rolled into the garage for a MOT, failed on suspension and exhaust, Que me with an offer to the owner of £40 and here we have my new corsa, bodywork is a bit rough round the edges could do with a good clean up and a polish, overall not the worst i have seen, chassis is solid and engine bay is mint,

this one is probably going to go down the sleeper route as i already have the redtop and everything i need lying in the garage for it, time will tell tho,

out with the heat gun to the plastics,

anthcorsa

14th Aug 16 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks orite that mate, clean enough like isn't it. What's the crack with the heat gun on the bunpers?
anthcorsa

14th Aug 16 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just googled it bud, never seen that method of restoring trim before. Il keep an eye on this thread
sneddz

14th Aug 16 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For £40 I can't go wrong really, will get it stripped and see what it's like but from the outside it looks good! Just use the heat gun to restore the bumpers to black, it works really well,
anthcorsa

14th Aug 16 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Of course you can't, I think anyone would of paid 5 times that tbf.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

16th Aug 16 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and i thought i did well to get a non MOT'd corsa for £150 ten years ago, looks exactly like my old corsa bumblee before i set to work on dropping an XE in it
sneddz

16th Aug 16 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the plan for this one mate but things could definitely change, I can never make up my mind, still can't believe the owner accepted £40 for the car.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Aug 16 at 11:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id try going for a LET if you can, always wish i had gone turbo from the off (but i was an apprentice when i was building mine way back when so couldnt afford the engine lol)
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

25th Aug 16 at 16:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get that xe in it but if you get stuck with the 1.0. Wiring give me a call
sneddz

25th Aug 16 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate i have the xe lying in the garage just need the time to get everything sorted out and see what else I need to collect

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » White Corsa B 24 database queries in 0.0087359 seconds