corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 888 CDTi No.60 ****SOLD****

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra 888 CDTi No.60 ****SOLD****
matt_aka_smiler

User status: Offline
4th Aug 16 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - 1.9 CDTi
Mileage - 95000
Price - 5500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

Special Edition Astra 888 CDTi (build No.60 of 101) Flame red

Very reluctant sale of my astra 888 cdti which I've owned for 5 years, reason being i have a works van and to put the money towards a house deposit.

Over the last 5 years it's been serviced regularly, repairs have been carried out quickly and parts have been replaced to keep it running at it's best.

DMF and clutch changed around 2 years ago.

The Gearbox started to whine about a year ago and was quickly repaired consisting of - full strip down and clean, new bearings and races then filled with Fucas stintofluid.

New aircon radiator fitted and regassed last year and has been working great.
New Alternator fitted last month.

2 new Vredestein Ultrac Sesantas 225/40/18 fitted 3 weeks ago to the fronts.

It has a few stone chips here and there but it has no car park dings and has always been parked well out of the way. It's been cleaned and polished regularly and I always ensure to do under the wheel arches etc to avoid rust.

The car drives brilliantly and I'll be sad to see it go, it will put a big smile on the new owners face guaranteed. Video showing how it compares to an astra vxr - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo987X-Au48

Spec

888 springs and shocks
888 330mm 4 pot brakes recently had new stainless steel pistons
888 exhaust tip
remapped to 160bhp 275lbft normal and 200bhp 330lbft on sport
Whiteline rear adjustable roll bar
VXR half leather recaros and door cards
Pioneer Head unit (Will come with standard CD30 as well)
Thurlby Red silicon boost hoses
Inlet manifold has had the swirl flaps blanked off
EGR Valve blanked off since 43k
Scorpion "red power" precat decat
Mileage is currently at 95000+ Ill check and update tomorrow with the actual mileage

Just to give you an insight of what's been done over the years, please see my build thread -

http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/...-My-888-No-60-)

Looking for £5500 as this car has been my baby for the last 5 years and has been treated as such, this will be evident from my build thread. Located In Stoke-on-Trent

[Edited on 18-08-2016 by matt_aka_smiler]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra 888 CDTi No.60 ****SOLD**** 25 database queries in 0.0099831 seconds