corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GENUINE VAUXHALL CORSA B MUDFLAPS BRAND NEW UNOPENED

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GENUINE VAUXHALL CORSA B MUDFLAPS BRAND NEW UNOPENED
anthcorsa

User status: Offline
28th Jul 16 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale 3 sets of genuine vauxhall corsa b mudflaps. They will not fit a GSI but fit other models. Brand new and unopened. A few lads have messaged me before about these in the past on here but I can't remember who they were exactly so I apologize in advance.

25 quid each - delivered

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
28th Jul 16 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking for a date breakpoint, I think these ones with the recessed screw hold are for the later bumper with the covered tow eye? Should be clear in the catalogue if it has date or VIN range

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » GENUINE VAUXHALL CORSA B MUDFLAPS BRAND NEW UNOPENED 25 database queries in 0.0087161 seconds