corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Virgin deals for new customers

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Virgin deals for new customers
DC90

User status: Offline
29th Jul 16 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Not if you're only taking broadband they don't.

Go try it..

All of the deals say "+ Virgin Phone line £17.99 a month"

W@NKERS...

The 17.99 is a line rental fee, not a phone line fee.
DaveyLC

29th Jul 16 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're missing the point.. Virgin Broadband doesn't use a phone line yet they FORCE you to take a phone line..
Dave

29th Jul 16 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have Virgin broadband but don't have a phone line and don't pay line rental. There isn't a single phone line in to the house tbh, hence why I went for cable broadband.
DaveyLC

29th Jul 16 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That makes them even bigger cunts, because they wouldn't change my package down to JUST broadband..
DC90

29th Jul 16 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You're missing the point.. Virgin Broadband doesn't use a phone line yet they FORCE you to take a phone line..

I'm not sure if Virgin still make people have a phone line (I don't work with sales in any form)

The reason Virgin previously made people take a phoneline is to keep the number of telephony customers above a certain point. As far as I know, Virgin haven't profited from telephony for a long time.

The "line rental" 17.99 payment really isn't anything to do with a phone line at all.. Virgin media have never suggested telephony is anything to do with broadband other than we pull in a Siamese drop cable to each property. One half of the cable is catv, the other half of the cable is a telephone line.

We have plenty of single play customers, both residential and business.
Dave

29th Jul 16 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
That makes them even bigger cunts, because they wouldn't change my package down to JUST broadband..

That's exactly what I did. Had tv/phone/broadband but got rid of everything but broadband. Tbf it was the guy in the phone that suggested I didn't need the line rental, I'd wrongly assumed broadband and line rental went hand in hand.
richardworrall
Premium Member

29th Jul 16 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Signed up for the 25mb BB a couple of years ago. Extra line rental was never even mentioned. They increased the speed last year to 50MB, then 75MB a couple of months ago. Never had any issues with dropouts or wireless signal either. Cant fault it, just a shame they never reduce the price, it only goes up with that yearly inflation index thing.
Kev_GSI

8th Aug 16 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went into the store in the Arndale Centre, Manchester saturday and asked why randomly my bill had gone up another few ££.

Apparently discount I had had finished. Im out of contract and asked what she could do and said nothing then carried on picking her nail varnish off the lazy cunt.

Rang up today and basically said they can reduce my internet speed and save me £10 a month. Errr no.
Graham88

11th Aug 16 at 04:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine has crept to £70 a month and all I have is some HD channels with Virgin no fancy TV package. You've just reminded me to call and cancel.

Rely boils my piss that all companies are about is new customer deals, how about look after the ones that pay you every month you twats.

[Edited on 11-08-2016 by Graham88]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Virgin deals for new customers 23 database queries in 0.0094810 seconds