corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa c20xe running issue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c20xe running issue
robharnett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jun 16 at 13:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys I'm really hoping there is someone out there that can help me as I'm about to pull my hair out.

I've recently put my c20xe on twin 45 webers from my nova in a corsa b. When the engine was in the nova the car ran sweet but due to it being abit too rotten i had make a change.

My problem is that when the car is cold it will run sweet and goes really well, but after say about 15 mins of driving it it's starts to misfire and then cut out which then leads to not being able to start it until like the next day. I've tried pretty much everything that I can think of new plugs, leads, rotor arm, dizzy cap, new dizzy, new fuel incase it was bad, new fuel pressure regulator, 3 new pumps and still the same symptoms

I have heard that there might be a breather on the fuel tank but I didn't know if this would cause the symptoms I've got?

Please someone help me

Many thanks Rob

New Poll