corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Injuries that make you cringe.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Injuries that make you cringe.
Tiger

User status: Offline
1st Jun 16 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of the lads at work nearly chopped his fingers off on the circular saw today, he managed to chop a groove through half the bone in all his fingers on his right hand. The saw terrifies me at the best of times, though it is perfectly safe to use under normal circumstances.

The other one that makes me cringe was a lad at school slid down the goalposts like a firemans pole and caught his nutsack on the net hook and it tore his scrotum open and his actual nut came out its bag
Generation

1st Jun 16 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cringed at the second one
jacko198

1st Jun 16 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work on 24hr in A&E so see some pretty grim things. A man who hit his head so hard he was basically scalped with it flapping around wasn't the best thing I ever saw!
3CorsaMeal

1st Jun 16 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My belly button was a bit red last week, all settled down now though
DaveyLC

1st Jun 16 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll never forget when my mate broke his arm fucking up a wheelie on his motorbike, he managed to fracture his Radius and Ulna at BOTH ENDS and also a green stick fracture in the middle of both bones, his arm was like jelly..

The paramedic told him he'd have to cut his glove off but he said "no they are expensive pull it off".. When he pulled the glove his arm literally grew about 3 inches and contracted in the middle <blurgh>...

I've also had a bone sticking out of my own arm but that didn't seem to bother me half as much as seeing other peoples fucked up injuries
DaveyLC

1st Jun 16 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and if you have never visited them before TheYNC and LiveLeak have got video footage of some of the most fucked up accidents you'll ever see
Tiger

1st Jun 16 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Davey, that with your mates arm was a bit grim, shit like that never leaves you!

[Edited on 01-06-2016 by Tiger]
3CorsaMeal

1st Jun 16 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i was at primary school me and a mate made a fire and put loads of deodorant cans on it, one blew up in his face and his underside of chin/neck was hanging off, blood everywhere like someone had slit his throat.

He had to have plastic surgery /skin grafts etc, was pretty bad.

[Edited on 01-06-2016 by 3CorsaMeal]
Jimbothebarbarian

1st Jun 16 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything that involves me if I'm honest...
mattievRS

1st Jun 16 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A lad at school years ago lept up to grab the top of the tennis court fence for some reason. He somehow managed to pierce the skin just above his wrist and pulled most of the skin off his entire hand on the way down. Believe it's known as de-gloving.

[Edited on 01-06-2016 by mattievRS]
Bart

1st Jun 16 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tiger, taking a look at this (start a 1.30): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiYoBbEZwlk

Cant believe how brave he is testing it though, must need balls of steel for that even knowing what it "should" do

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Injuries that make you cringe. 23 database queries in 0.0112391 seconds